Grand Club Lounge
Offering personalised, exclusive accommodation, Grand Club provides access to a private lounge located on the tenth floor. Guests staying in Grand Club rooms, Grand Club Deluxe Corner rooms and suites have access to the Grand Club Lounge.
The lounge offers check-in and check-out service, a personalised concierge, a meeting room, continental breakfast, evening cocktails, canapés, and refreshments.
On 12 September 2011, we have renovated the Grand Club Lounge. The new lounge is expanded to more than twice the size of the original, to 500 sq m (5,382 sq ft), including the incorporation of a 180 sq m (1,937 sq ft) outdoor terrace with a Japanese garden overlooking the city.
The architectural design is of a Japanese ambience, incorporating Japanese design aesthetics for interior design and tabletop ware. A sculpture created with stone from the Tohoku region selected by internationally renowned sculptor Masatoshi Izumi, who was a long-time collaborator of artist Isamu Noguchi, is installed at the entrance. On the walls are artwork inspired by Japanese aesthetics, by international artist Sennyo Endou.
7:00am – 10:00pm
Food and Beverage Service
- Breakfast: 7:00am – 10:30am (Weekends & National Holidays until 11:00am)
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Evening cocktail: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Complimentary for the first hour (reservations required)
- A fee of \12,600 per hour applies from the second hour.
- Capacity: 8 people
- Check-in and check-out service
- Personalised concierge service by a team of international staff
- Meeting room facilities
- Western and Japanese food and beverage selections
- Coffee and tea service
- Evening cocktails and canapés
- Laptop PC and iPad rental (New)
- Wi-Fi connection in all areas
- Access to Nagomi Spa and Fitness
Access to Nagomi Spa and Fitness (5F)
Guests staying in Grand Club rooms, Grand Club Deluxe Corner rooms and suites will have complimentary access to NAGOMI Spa and Fitness.
Spa Operation Hours: 5:00am – 10:00pm (last admission 9:30pm)
Please contact the Grand Club staff for further information.